Thursday, September 4, 2008

Last Weekend Before School

August 16th, 2008
Liz, Ryan, Corey, Kevin and Erica came to visit for a fun beach weekend before school started back up.  I can't believe how fast this summer went by, it is crazy!  We couldn't believe how big the boys had gotten especially Corey, he was taller than me!!  Corey started highschool this year (wow) and Kevin is in 6th grade.  They brought Oliver who is an awesome little addition to the family, thanks Kelly!






Beach time!!  The waves were huge!



We had so much fun hanging out in the water together!


Me and Hubby


Matthew and Kevin (same body stance)  

The brothers (note Corey's height!)

The girls

Fun pics of the kids!







The end... says Bryson!

2 comments:

Craig.Kelly.Michaela.Carter.Madison said...

I love Oliver Einstein!! Thanks for posting a pic of him. I love all your pictures, especially the last one of Bryson. Can't wait to see you Sunday!

Anonymous said...

It was fun to spend time with Liz and boys! The puppies and kitties are so cute. We love our granddogs and grandkitties! Love, Mom