Wednesday, September 3, 2008

John and Julie Weekend

August 9th, 2008

John and Julie came down from J-ville to spend time with us and get some things done for the wedding.  Julie and I designed and made the invitations for her bridal shower coming up.  We also went dress shopping for the Mom's and ended up finding the perfect dress for both of them.  And of course no weekend in Melbourne is complete without a day at the beach!


Mom and Me

The Happy Couple





The Strong Men



Good Times!

Hanging out at Mom's house




Everyone has a puppy to cuddle with =)

Invitation time!


They turned out awesome!!


2 comments:

Jennille said...

Cute pics! I am so glad that we don't live closer to the beach. I would SOOOO have to rev up my work out routine!!!:) You guys are amazing!

Anonymous said...

This was a fun weekend! I love your blog; I enjoy all the pictures and write ups. Love, Mom