Sunday, March 15, 2009

New Addition

February 15, 2009

We have a new addition to the Craig household.  Percy is a 1.5 year old black miniature schnauzer that has managed to steal our hearts in a short time.  He was surrendered by his owners because he needed a complicated surgery they could not afford.  Being the sucker I am for schnauzers we agreed to take him.  Percy had his surgery done on February 17 and is doing very well.  Each day we get to see a little bit more of his personality.  He loves to play and he loves everyone and everything he meets.  My goal is to eventually do therapy work with him.  Bryson, Jade and the cats are still adjusting but moving in the right direction!   

Already at Grandma and Grandpa's house!




Before grooming...

After grooming...



Two schnauzer boys




Bryson's best "i can't believe you did this to me mom" look


Jade gets upset if I don't take pictures of her while I'm using the camera, too funny!


1 comment:

katie T said...

Percy is so cute! I especially like the post grooming pics, it make me realize how much Buster needs to be groomed. I'm happy for you guys and I hope the cats adjust quickly!