Sunday, December 9, 2007

Special Friends

December 4th, 2007
Tuesday was a special day and reunion of 4 special friends and one new beautiful addition. Kerri and Amy were in Orlando for an equine conference and Kelly and I met them there for lunch at Cheesecake Factory. It was the first time they had met Michaela and I was meeting her all over again because she has changed so much. The day was even better because Suebert came along and we shopped with Kelly and Michaela all day long. Even though it's almost been 7 months since we graduated it felt like yesterday the way we were able to pick up where we left off. Michaela knew she was one of the girls and loved being passed around and held by all of her Aunties, she is such a good baby.







These pictures are from the previous Sat. night when the three of us went out to dinner, we had a lot of fun. I'll miss you guys!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: