May 26th, 2007
Dr. Marcia graduates from the University of Florida College of Veterinary Medicine
It was one of the best days of my life, to be surrounded by everyone I love and celebrate something that I have worked so hard for! Matthew was my rock and helped me survive my clinical rotations. He kept me fed, stayed up waiting for me on those late nights and took care of our animals when I could not. Thanks hubby for all that you did for me!
I love my family!! Thank you for supporting me and always being there for me, you guys are the best and I love you more than anything!!! =)

My parents are the best, they were always there to lend an ear and give me advice.

I can honestly say that I could not of made through the 4 years without Kelly! We were there for each other through thick and thin and many major life changing events. Two weddings and one pregnancy for starters! And all of the little stuff in between made for an interesting and memorable 4 years. She was always there for me and continues to be a wonderful bestfriend!

Hugs, hugs everywhere! Ryan gave me the cutest "build a bear" I've ever seen, it was a green gator in a graduation gown, it was awesome!

Me with the future Dr. Littlejohn! Leighann and I go back to freshman year of college where we both wanted to be vets "when we grew up"! I'm so proud that we both accomplished our goal and dream of becoming a veterinarian. We were there to support each other no matter what and we will always be bestfriends! One day we will have our own practice together on a beach somewhere! =)
Amy and I
I can still remember at freshman orientation when Amy was introduced as a college soccer player who ran marathons and I thought that I had to meet that girl. Well, the rest is history and she is one of the most amazing people I have ever met! We have had so much fun over the last 4 years and we just have so much in common. I know that we will be friends forever! No more marathons though okay Am =)

More family photo ops

These are some pictures of Matthew and I both in our graduation garb. Even though Matthew had graduated 3 weeks ago I made him keep the gown so that we could get pictures together. We thought the stadium was the perfect place to take them and these will be great to show our kids someday!
My favorite picture!!
Bryson and Jade were proud of mommy too!

More family photo ops

These are some pictures of Matthew and I both in our graduation garb. Even though Matthew had graduated 3 weeks ago I made him keep the gown so that we could get pictures together. We thought the stadium was the perfect place to take them and these will be great to show our kids someday!
My favorite picture!!
Bryson and Jade were proud of mommy too!








No comments:
Post a Comment